• Every metal is susceptible to scratches, so please be sure to take off rings when performing heavy activity.
• Put your jewelry on after spraying perfumes, hairsprays, lotions, and cosmetics.
• Avoid chemical cleaners or abrasive polishing agents.
• A polishing cloth can help bring back the shine but will not remove scratches
* (Please note: sterling silver jewelry naturally tarnishes over time and this is not a negative indicator of quality).
• A combination of mild soap (like Dawn dish soap) and a soft toothbrush will provide a very good gentle cleaning when you need it.
• Store your jewelry in anti-tarnish bags or in closed jewelry boxes to preserve the high polish.